5 Actions of a Father Who Has Positive Impact:
19 “Yes, I will drive you out of office,” says the Lord. “I will pull you down from your high position. 20 And then I will call my servant Eliakim son of Hilkiah to replace you.
1. They love God with all their heart.
21 I will dress him in your royal robes and will give him your title and your authority. And he will be a father to the people of Jerusalem and Judah.
2. They loving lead their family.
22 I will give him the key to the house of David—the highest position in the royal court. When he opens doors, no one will be able to close them; when he closes doors, no one will be able to open them.
3. They have a voice of influence that can open and close doors.
23 He will bring honor to his family name,
4. They fight for their family and marriage.
...for I will drive him firmly in place like a nail in the wall. 24 They will give him great responsibility, and he will bring honor to even the lowliest members of his family.
5. They stay steady in life and bring security to others.