Guard Your Heart
- How can you, being evil, speak good things? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks. Matthew 12:34
- Your ability to stay in love has as much to do with the condition of your heart as it does the behavior of your partner.
- Above all else, guard your heart, for everything you do flows from it. Proverbs 4:23
- How to pay attention to what’s in your heart: EXERCISE TO GUARD YOUR HEART
- Confess your trespasses to one another, and pray for one another, that you may be healed. James 5:16
- Say what your are feeling.
- At an appropriate time tell your spouse.
- Learn to say “I’m sorry” and restore the relationship.